Thursday, March 18, 2010

That's life....

Everyday my alarm ring i will just wake up unwillingly.
Working is really sibey sian pl0x. :(

But still, my efforts being appreciated by the supervisor
is the best thing i can get liao (other than my pay which i haven get).
HAHAHA!!

So please let me haolian abit here
since this is quite a dead blog i think nobody will bother to come.

MY SUPERVISOR ASKED ME TO ANSWER HOTLINE
BECAUSE SHE SAY I GOT POTENTIAL.

HOSEH BO!!!!!


Okay coming to the next topic.
Money is always an issue.
Fuck man.
I need money for my next bike.
Money money please come to me.
Love you deep deep as always. (:

Last but not least,
gf and i are both busy with work.
Our work timing just clash until cannot clash.
Hope to see her soooooooooon <3

TO THOSE SURVIVORS WHO STILL PERSIST
AND COME TO READ THIS SPIDER-WEB-FILLED SPACE,
TAKECAREEEEEEE!!!
LOVES! jk

No comments: